2013年2月3日星期日

If Tomorrow



"Wow you tomorrow if, in this dress to go to work, keep them coming back is definitely one hundred percent." Indeed, Di calm personality coupled with this dress shows his charm.

"Well, I'll put it on, I will no off." Di took the opportunity to make her laugh. In fact, whether small Di do from the heart, he was willing to cooperate with small Stepford Wives. "Now, let me take a look at your beautiful clothes, right? Wear Let me see how different my baby."

"I did not buy the mall, I did not like, and so have to buy it."

"Well," she kissed her on the forehead, and took her in his arms, she's enjoy his warmth.

"I have a message for you today, I was promoted to manager, I will have their own office, another company in two days with an assistant will give me."

Her rub about the station: "Really? Great husband great!"

They still happy and sweet life with.

Do not know will start from the multi-Dadi With entertainment used to socialize him home increasingly late. Occasionally come back sooner, but they found small Di often facing a computer is no longer for him like a baby, from time to time there will be a strange phone call. His mood suddenly become very bad, frowned, and did not say anything and walked out the door.

When he casually asked his assistant: "You girls generally front of the computer what to do?"

The trouble with love, right? Fact, very simple girl Internet, listening to music, watching TV, chatting is again myself. "Assistant replied.

Chat - he was GeDeng the.

Hear the word, he seemed to be very disgusted her the face of the computer. Somehow they will dispute, more and more frequently.

To experience her life, he also started to chat on the Internet, beginning did not think what fun. Suddenly one day, a man named "dream her thousands of Baidu" friends in his line of sight. Gradually, he began in the chat network for some different feelings of love. He bogged down, do not even go home, lost Xiaodi at home, chatted all night in the company.

"I'm sorry, you dial the user has to shut down. Sorry, you Xiaodi over and over again dialed his phone, and my heart was very anxious. She worried that he would happen sleeve jacket and ran to his unit.

But she saw those cruel words on the screen, she almost collapsed. For a long time, he found her with tears standing behind him: "Di ......"

He know what to do, and suddenly, he thought she was the face of the computer scene. Suddenly tougher tone said: "what are you doing?"

Small Di did not say anything, tears slowly walked out of the door.

没有评论:

发表评论