2013年2月27日星期三

To Go on Your Journey with Light Bag


The old lady remembered the old man to the house, to pay for everything.

And remember One autumn, two kid to go to school, tuition has become a problem, the home, I have not seen Hunxing. The old man sat for a long time in the house, and then got up to go to borrow. Whom borrow? The time in that city, a relative. Only a handful of a few friends, are also a poor and white. Surprisingly, in the evening, the old man really on the back of his son's tuition, her hand the first time ever carry a live chicken!

That night, a person warm alive together, as if, like the New Year's fun.

But, but she was getting dressed to the old man at night, found the sleeve bend, there are faint traces of blood. Quickly go and sleeping in the old man's arm, saw his elbow at an eye-catching the eye of a needle, there a bruising.

Ah! This guy! This man! An old man!

For this home, but also a disease. Fast 80-year-old man, but every day is still busy, like a tireless machine what.

Themselves, had to marry him when, how how sad, how much reluctance. Now in hand to go for so many years, but only he has been accompanied in his side, who are still consistent.

So I thought the old lady, eyes getting wet. Suddenly, a bit childish, asked softly, eyes to this man: "Old man, tell me if there is a next life, and I am also willing to do couples do?"

Old man is this towering old lady, get stunned for a moment, on the launching of the face grain of walnut, very mysterious smile: "does not necessarily myself, if my next life, I'm talkin generate a high official in the rich man, went to talk to you, so that you carry on with me honorably if, if it is still so poor, not myself, you do not want to eat, helping you find a rich family., I'll be in your neighborhood, far watching you As long as you can live better it becomes. "

The old lady was very moved on happiness smiled and said: "your smelly old man, still near my home, doing in my neighborhood?"

The old man turned on, watching the beloved woman really serious, really serious, said: "do not, on, to be a teacher, Mr.."

Old lady suddenly shocked, looked at the men and tide over the lifetime of grief. To say something, but could not say anything, the eyes of tears, but the endless flow down.

After a long time, the old lady soulful said: "the old man, I have to go, hug me."

The old man slowly from the body, gently, gently the old lady in his arms. Old lady in the old man's ear, whispering: "old man, my next life, we also do couples ah ...

没有评论:

发表评论