2013年2月17日星期日

My Primary School



I was born in the sixties, the childhood of the past have been very far away, but those innocent experience, but I still memorable.

Pingping, my primary school classmate female students, beautiful, lively, who exudes the beauty and vitality of a girls without carving. We are living in a dormitory, can be considered neighbors, then called "sunny courtyard. Both of us together often from school to school, but never spoken. I want to keep the arrogance of a man, or a kind of grace, and I did not understand. In fact, not only a closed and naive. I was a child. She did not take the initiative and I spoke to could be the girl instinctively shy and reserved.

When in the third grade, we divided the study group. The principle of the nearest men and women to help each other, two people are assigned to a group, which makes the opportunity that we have close contact. Because my grades were good, she often asked me some questions, I have taken the trouble to explain to her, until she figured. A long time, I sometimes write for her homework like girls kick the shuttlecock, jump rope skipping classes, children's nature is pure, good move, playful child. In this way, she told me some intimacy and dependence, there may be a little ashamed to apologize. At that time, I did not understand, in short, I was bored with the hard dedication, performance (was Joseph) and happiness. Seems in so little time, the first time in my life with opportunity to prove my value, I am of course proud of my self-esteem has been met. That time I have not read the "Warring States" famous "who was friends dead, woman makes herself by volume", and later in high school, I read this sentence, I get along and Pingping time realized the profound statement, also from willing to read more philosophy.

Pingping has a pair of watery eyes, the hair is separated from the middle of his forehead gently covered her shouted in a row the flow of the sea, behind Piaozhui with two tied Tousheng the pigtail, quietly resting on their shoulders on, brilliant, charming, lovely; Pingping often change clothes to group learning, although at that time we are very poor, but very characteristic Pingping clothes always, not fancy, very nice. People say that the beautiful girl what to wear to look good, so it. May be because these, she was my favorite girl. Of course, at that age, that age, this favorite and goodwill are my absolute secret, can not show it.

Since then, both in the school playground or at home when my sight always involuntarily searching for her figure, she was so concerned about my presence?

One day, the morning is under a light rain, when we go out of the chance encounter. Her umbrella and I did not, both of us as a moment, I foolishly rushed her smile, her eyes, I felt a warm vaguely. "Come in, do not Linzhuo" I hesitated for a moment, or obedience.

The entrance of the school, bustling, students flocked filed into the room.

没有评论:

发表评论