2013年2月17日星期日

The Ending of This Story

Everything came so suddenly, let me by surprise, and even more shocked that I was your confession.

That night, you go to a gathering of friends, you really drunk. You said it hurt your heart in depressed my confession you have not made any reaction. ----- Ridiculous! That will not have you and the other girls "carnival", "drink" in the name. You did not tell me at the time, nor from this gave me the cold, only when I are friends. Do you not responsible for the girl?

You did not tell me the day after you determine the relationship between the male and female friends. After three days, I promise you. ----- Oh, how can you be so greedy!

Did you know? How much I would like to make you a meal when I know the truth, and he beat. I you silly fool. So you are good to me there is a purpose, and this purpose is how despicable. I left a good impression, this is just the trick you use. Elegant gentleman demeanor in front of the girls, to win favor. Can not help but want to scold you "hypocrisy"!

Under a large crowd, I you leave the car, see you back disappeared in the distance, my self-esteem you reproacheth in exhaust. Been brought up to not so wronged. When you tell me the truth, I feel even worse, cheeks like a slap in the face bitter rejection raw so raw so ... tears for you, is not worth ...

"Xuan, you also can not remember remember that I have said to you? Very kind of you cheated you never doubt what I say is true you is very simple." You say the last third sentence. ...... I simply wrong? I simply deserve to be lied to you?

"I had intended to put you dumped lied to you, but suddenly a kind not bear to lie to you feel you are a good girl!" You say the last second sentence.

Maybe I should thank you for not deceived my virginity and then dumped me, thank you inner conscience.

"You his story, your friend and I talked about." You said the last sentence.

I hung up the phone.

"I'm with him ..."

没有评论:

发表评论